| Advanced Management Solutions has more than 100,000
users of its products worldwide, providing solutions to organizations
involved in the following activities:
- Managing Work in IT Departments - Including new systems
development together with maintenance and support work.
- Managing Research & Development Programs - Reduce
time to market in industries such as electronics, telecommunications,
automotive and pharmaceuticals.
- Managing Capital Projects - For example, construction
of oil rigs, transport systems, new plant/facilities etc.
- Managing Organizational Change - Providing a structured
approach to implementing technical and cultural change.
- Managing Professional Services - Improving the efficiency
& effectiveness of systems integrators and consulting firms.
As a result, AMS sells in a wide variety of
chemical and pharmaceutical, finance, telecommunications, electronics,
retail and wholesale, oil, engineering and construction, IT &
systems integrators, manufacturing and utilities.
The project & resource management solutions enable:
- Visibility of the work that needs to be done, when it
needs to be completed and the skills required.
- Real-time collection and analysis of data allowing quick
and accurate decisions.
- Integration of information across the organization understanding
resource shortages, the impact of one project on another and the
organizationís ability to take on new work.
- A disciplined approach to project management, so that
everyone has a clear understanding of what needs to be done, and
what can be done when unexpected changes occur.
The end results of an effective project and resource management
system are - effort aligned with priorities - organizations
the best out of their resources, deadlines are met, time after time
- resulting in satisfied customers, internally and externally.
For additional information please view
Business Performance through Management by Projects" available
in our Articles area.